Check out Part 2 of Katie's shoot! I love how these turned out... locations & outfit choices were perfect!
1. Stroll around downtown Fort Worth and grab some dessert.
2. Rent a kayak or canoe on the Trinity River (Fort Worth, TX)
3. Picnic in and explore one of the local parks
4. Visit the Gaylord Texan Resort (Grapevine, TX)
5. Take in a movie at Coyote Drive-In (Fort Worth, TX)
6. Check out the Fort Worth Stockyards
7. Visit the Fort Worth Zoo
8. Enjoy a play at the Winspear Opera House
9. Be a tourist for a day
10. Visit any of our museums
11. View the Dallas skyline from the Reunion Tower GeO-Deck
Another novel idea? Schedule a photography session at one of these locations for just the two of you. ;) Anniversary and of course engagements are always such fun sessions! But you certainly don't need a fancy reason to have your love story captured.
Contact me for details about our February Couple Special.
Guys -- these sessions make great gifts!
What are some of your favorite things to do in this area?
I love having new places to check out for date night. :)
Savannah. Christian. Wife. Software Engineer. Photographer.