- Being in the middle of nowhere. Literally.
- Very little internet / phone service... it's nice to get away sometimes.
- Cold weather... living in Texas, I always enjoy any cold weather that I encounter.
- Deer hunting, obviously :)
- And of course my favorite reason: spending time with family & friends
Over Thanksgiving, we took our annual trip up to Illinois to hunt. I love going up there for several reasons...
On this particular trip, I was also able to incorporate another favorite... a photo session! :) My brother is a senior this year (crazy!), and Mom asked me to take a few pictures one day if possible. Thankfully the rain decided to hold off, so I was able to do just that. And while I love those images... I can't share them until they've decided which to use for invites, etc. :) So until then... enjoy these shots I took during that session of my lovely assistant (otherwise known as my sister)! I had lots of fun playing with the lighting. :)
Inquire about your senior session!
Savannah. Christian. Wife. Software Engineer. Photographer.